Saturday, March 04, 2006

My life part 2


Long Weekend but, I got a new PHONE :) it's the Moto Razar, Its kewl .. I also just got done watching the new D&D movie, yes they made a 2nd one. Its truly not as bad as the 1st but not a GREAT movie , if your a geek like me and play D&D you will like it.

Now to get back to the story of me:
Well like I said we moved out to the sub-burbs of St. Louis (True it was a town in Jefferson county named Arnold). I was in 6th grade when we movie out there so around 12yrs old. My 1st day in the new place and I meet 2 of the heartiest and freakest girls I know, one is on of my best-friends still to this day, they where roller skating down the street to my house to see who I was. After long talks we found out who each other where (they thought I was SOOOO kewl because I was a CITY kid and I must have been tuff, HAHAHAHA, little did they know). That image carried with me throw out the summer and until the 2nd day of my 6th grade year (That is they day I meet my bully of my life) as I got my ass handed to me on a silver platter after school. From that point on I was know as geek, and back then that was a bad thing. So I did the best thing I know how, I stuck to my true friends and SOLD every thing to EVERY one I could to "make" more friend. By Jr-High I was the "man" to go to if you need anything (and I do mean anything) at that point I could have got you a car if you had the money and really wanted one (to put it short, I had REAL contacts in the city that I left). Jr-High was kewl I meet the 1st true love of my life, know that I thing about it I cant remember how we meet, her name was Kathy and she was a little thing with great legs (she played basketball and ran track) and fire red hair. Man I thought she was the one we was going to marry and have kids and live together forever, But I was 14-15yrs old what the hell did I know. Needless to say that last NOT long, Jr-High came and when and my bully came and when as he was held back because he was smart S.M.R.T :D, times like this it pays to be a GEEK and truly be smart :D. So on to High school. I'll start that next time, later all