Wednesday, March 01, 2006

1st Time

Well I'm new at this BLOG this so I thought I try it out. I guess I will start out by talking a little about my self. I was born and raised in St. Louis, MO. Not a huge city but a lot better then the one I'm in now. Life in the city was great as a kid, it was you play ground you had every thing to do or not to do. I also grew up a Irish Roman Catholic, lets just say I knew what Ale was at a young age :). Grade school was the one of the worst times in my life, EVERY thing you saw,read, or heard about Catholic school is TRUE (Well I don't know any thing about the priest and young boy thing, I guess I was to ugly for them, good for me :D). Most of the stores you heard about in large cites and Gangs are all to TRUE. In 3rd thro 5th grade I lived in a house next to one of the worse JrHigh to High schools in the city. I could sit in the window of our 2 story home and watch the "Fights". So after 3 long years in the city we move out to the burbs.. I thing I'm going to end here for tonight I'm starting this kind of late and need to get to bed ...... Nite all